By browsing our website or using our systems or services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Policy and consent to the processing of your personal data and information in accordance with this Policy, if applicable.
- Effective Date,
- How Consent Is Obtained,
- Objectives of Data Collection,
- Personal Information Collected,
- Data Processing Purposes,
- Processing Methods Used,
- Access to and Control of Personal Information,
- Sharing and Reasons for Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties,
- Storage of Personal Information
Respect of privacy and the protection of personal information are essential to us, which is why, through this Policy, we intend to protect personal information in accordance with applicable laws.
To ensure this protection, HOM mini chalets will only collect, process and share personally identifiable information with the consent of the individual, unless permitted or required by law, in which case your consent will not be required.
The purpose of the Policy is to inform users of why and how HOM mini chalets, or anyone acting on its behalf, will collect and use their personal information. It is intended to be in plain language to ensure users’ informed consent.
For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information” means information about an identifiable individual or information that allows an individual to be identified. Wherever possible, we will anonymize, pseudonymize and/or aggregate such information so that it no longer identifies an individual.
2 – Effective Date
This Policy is effective as of September 1, 2023.
3 – How Consent is Obtained
We are committed to obtaining consent prior to collecting personal information from an individual. Consent may be explicit or implicit, and may be provided directly by the individual or by his or her authorized representative.
We prefer to obtain explicit consent, whether verbally, electronically or in writing. However, implicit consent may be reasonably inferred from a person’s action or inaction. For example, providing a name and address to receive a publication, or a name and telephone number to obtain an answer to a question, is considered implied consent to the collection of information containing personal information. To determine the appropriate type of consent, we take into account the sensitivity of the personal information involved, the purposes for which it is collected and the reasonable expectations of a similarly situated individual.
If we want to use personal information for a new purpose, we will describe the intended use and ask for consent again.
It may not always be possible, particularly in the case of government requests, to obtain consent for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information. We commit to never disclosing this type of information, other than in accordance with this Policy, unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.
4 – Objectives of Data Collection
Some of the reasons we collect your personal information include:
- To provide products and services : We will collect and process the data and information necessary to fulfill our mission and obligations.
- To provide and improve these products and services : Data collected during your interactions with our services may be used to analyze and improve the operation of our products and services.
- To develop new products and services and for AI : The data collected may be used in a research and development context to offer new products and services to our users, for instance through advertising and marketing messages. In addition, collected and aggregated data may be processed by algorithms using artificial intelligence.
- To offer personalized products and services : Collecting and analyzing the data generated by your interactions with our services enables us to develop and create products and services that are relevant and always better meet your expectations.
- To evaluate the performance of products and services : Data is collected in order to obtain information on the advantages and disadvantages of our products and services, so that we can evaluate and resolve them if necessary, notably by means of surveys. This enables us to ensure the quality of our products and services, as well as promoting risk management.
- To protect the privacy of our users : The data we collect enables us to verify the identity and protect the privacy of people who communicate with us by telephone, electronically or otherwise.
- To meet legal obligations : Data is collected to meet obligations arising from laws, regulations or international treaties.
5 – Personal Information Collected
HOM mini chalets may collect personal information in various forms, but will only do so by lawful means and only for the necessary purposes disclosed to you, as described in this Policy, or as permitted or required by law.
The personal information collected, and its sensitivity, may vary depending on the context of your interactions with HOM mini chalets. For this reason, we make it a priority to inform you of the nature of the personal information we use.
We protect all personal information we collect. Among the personal information that may be collected and used, we pay particular attention to :
Name and contact information. First and last name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number and other similar data used to contact you.
Demographic data. Information about you, such as your age, gender, country and language of communication.
Payment information. Data required to process your payments, such as your payment instrument number (e.g. your credit card number) and the associated security code.
Subscription data. Information about your newsletter subscriptions.
Interaction data. Data relative to your use of our websites, platforms and tools. This is data you provide in order to use the products. In other cases, such as error reports, this is data we generate.
Other examples of interaction data we collect include :
- Data on websites visited and usage. For example :
- Payment and account history. Data on items you purchase and activities associated with your account.
- Troubleshooting and support data. Data you provide when you contact HOM mini chalets for assistance, including the products you use, and other information that helps us solve your problem.
- Searches and commands. Search queries and commands you use when using our website.
- Textual, input and manual input data. Textual, input and manual input data and related information.
- Location data. Data, which may or may not be precise, about the location of your device. For example, it is possible to collect location data from a device’s IP address or from data in your account profile that indicates with less precision where you are, such as the name of a town or a zip code.
- Other data. Other data provided when you use our website, in particular data from Google Analytics.
6 – Data Processing Purposes
Provide our products and services. We use data to operate our products and services and to provide you with rich, interactive experiences.
Improve products and/or services. We use data to improve our products, including adding new features or capabilities.
Product and/or service development. We use data to develop new products. For example, we use anonymized or pseudonymized personal information to better understand our customers’ needs.
To help secure and resolve problems. We use data to help secure and resolve problems with our products and services. This includes using data to ensure the security of services offered to our customers, detecting malware and malicious activity, resolving performance and compatibility issues to help customers get the most out of their experience and informing them of updates to our products and services. This may include the use of automated systems to detect security problems.
Surveys and promotional communications. We use the data we collect to provide surveys and promotional communications. You can subscribe to e-mail newsletters, respond to surveys and choose whether or not to receive promotional communications from HOM mini chalets by e-mail. For more information on how we manage your contact information, e-mail subscriptions and promotional communications, please see the Access to and Control of Personal Information section of this Policy.
Relevant offers. HOM mini chalets uses data to provide you with relevant and important information about the products and services we offer. We analyze data from a variety of sources to predict what information will be most interesting and relevant to you and communicate it to you in a variety of ways.
Business transactions. We use data to process your transactions with us.
Reporting and business operations. We use data to analyze our operations and improve decision-making. This enables us to make informed decisions and create reports on the performance of our activities.
Protection of rights and property. We use data to detect and prevent fraud, resolve disputes, enforce contracts and protect our property.
Legal compliance. We process data to comply with the law.
7 – Processing Methods Used
HOM mini chalets attaches the utmost importance to the security of your personal information and undertakes to treat it in accordance with industry standards and norms, and solely for the purposes for which it is collected, as described in this Policy or in a specific notice to that effect. However, given the inherent security limitations of transmission via the Internet, it is impossible to safeguard your personal information absolutely. Information transmitted to us is therefore ultimately at the user’s own risk.
8 – Access to and Control of Personal Information
HOM mini chalets ensures that all personal information in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
You have the right to request access to your personal information for verification purposes and to request a correction if your personal information is inaccurate. If you believe that your personal information is inaccurate, or if you wish to access your personal information, you may make a request using the contact information provided at the end of this Policy.
To the best of our ability, we will provide you with timely access to your personal information. However, for security reasons, we may need to verify your identity.
There may be circumstances where we will not be able to provide you with access to your personal information. For example, when access may lead to the disclosure of another person’s personal information and that person refuses to consent to the disclosure, or when legal restrictions apply. Should such a situation arise, we will advise you of the reason why we cannot provide you with access to your personal information.
If your request concerns data appearing on third-party web pages or platforms, please contact these third parties directly.
9 – Sharing and Reasons for Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside HOM mini chalets, with the exception of our authorized suppliers and partners who need access to the information for the purposes listed in this Policy and within the limits of this Policy, as well as in the following cases:
- With your consent.
- For storage on cloud servers, in which case personal information may be transferred to third-party jurisdictions. Please note that we only retain the services of reputable companies with privacy policies.
- For legal reasons: We transfer personal information outside our company if access to it is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
HOM mini chalets commits to not selling or renting your personal information to a third party.
Cookies are used to retrieve session-related search history, to facilitate the user’s online browsing experience. It is important to note that, depending on the settings you choose, activating the cookies option may allow other servers to install cookies on your system. You can set your browser to notify you of the presence of cookies, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
Please note that our website may contain links or references to third-party sites. This Policy no longer applies when you leave our website and HOM mini chalets is not responsible for the collection or processing of personal information by or through these third parties or external sources.
11 – Storage of Personal Information
HOM mini chalets keeps the data collected for different periods of time, depending on its nature and its usefulness in offering our products and services. During the retention period, HOM mini chalets takes physical and technical measures to ensure the security of data containing personal information.
The main places where personal information is stored are in the municipality where HOM mini chalets has offices or facilities and in the cities where Hostfully and Mailchimp have servers containing the data collected by HOM mini chalets.
Personal information may be stored outside the country in which you live, if a third-party supplier or other entity to whom we disclose personal information in accordance with this Policy is located outside the country. In such cases, personal information may be subject to the local laws of the countries or territories in which the information is collected, used, disclosed or stored, and may be accessible to the governmental and law enforcement authorities of those countries or territories.
Once the retention period has expired, personal information is destroyed. Only statistics or reports containing de-identified and anonymized data may be retained for extended periods of time.
Changes to this Policy :
Person in charge of compliance :
HOM mini chalets
16, chemin du Saphir
Phone number : (873) 416-0111
E-mail : [email protected]